The Fastnet House Management Team have been constantly monitoring the government guidelines over the last few months.
Inline with this advice we re-opened Fastnet House with carefully considered measures in place to ensure that those who wish to return to working in the building can do so safely.
We will continue to update our approach to Covid 19 as the situation changes, according to all the official advice and guidance. In the meantime, our current precautions include…
- MD Alex Head obtained WHO Infection Prevention & Control for Covid 19 certification
- Hand sanitiser by the front door
- Cleae signage requesting all visitors make use of it prior to touching the entrance keypad / buzzers
- Hand sanitiser pumps throughout the building
- Social distancing in place throughout the building
- All surfaces and shared items/areas disinfected daily
- Hotdeskers to use same working area throughout day, which is then thoroughly cleaned
- Disinfectant cleaning solutions availble for tenants to use if required
- All used crockery & cutlery cleaned in dishwasher at 75°
- Kitchen & bathroom towels hot washed & changed regularly
- Clear communication via email to all our community about our approach to protecting them and their business
- Signage throughout the building to remind everyone about these precautions